Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Help! there's ink on Katie!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member stacird's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know we've talked about it a thousand time. Now, I need the information and can't find it with searching.
    There is a nasty, good sized blueish-purple stain on Katie's (Little Sister) hand. No one in my house knows where it came from. It looks like ink or sharpie to me. All I know, is that I want it gone.
    What is the best way to get rid of it? I haven't used anything yet, I wanted to check with the experts. Ya'll always have the perfect solutions.

    Stacird

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Try Oxy10 acne cream. Rub some on the stain, and set Katie under a lamp for a few hours. Keep repeating this until the stain has faded. I did this with my Lindsey and her stain is barely visible if visible at all.

    Good luck!

  3. #3
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    I've read that Oxy10 is a great way to get rid of ink stains...but it can take a few months, so be patient.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member stacird's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do I want to rinse the Oxy10 off, or just wipe with a damp cloth between applications?

    Y'all are great, I knew you'd come through with an answer.

    Hugs,
    Stacird

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just used a damp cloth to clean it off.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member iloveag's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2006
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by stacird:
    Thanks, Laura.
    I'm off to pick up some Oxy10 cream. Keep your fingers crossed.

    Stacird
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Remember to use untinted Oxy10. And don't get that on
    any of the fabric of her body or on any other clothing that you don't want bleached.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member stacird's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, Laura.
    I'm off to pick up some Oxy10 cream. Keep your fingers crossed.

    Stacird

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •